Monday, November 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (15) ~ Books I Really Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Beautiful Malice - This is probably my favorite YA thriller and I just feel like reading it again.

The Lightning Thief - I haven't started The Heroes of Olympus series yet and since it's been a really long time since I last read a Percy Jackson book, I want to reread The Lightning Thief and the rest of the series.

I am the Messenger - This is one of my most favorite books! It's amazing and it's been so long since I first read it.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - I want to read the sequel, but since it's been about three years since I read the first book, I should probably reread it, huh?
Hopeless - I absolutely LOVE this book! I just want to reread it because it's amazing.

Incarnate - I really liked this one, but I haven't continued the series yet. It's been awhile since I read it, so rereading it before reading Asunder seems like a good idea.

Cracked Up to Be - Sadly, I have some book amnesia for this one. :( It's amazing, but I can't remember a lot of details of the story.


Wait for You - I miss Avery and Cam, so I really want to reread their story soon. Plus, it's one of my favorite NAs.

Such a Rush - I loved the romance in this one and I really, really want to reread it. There's also plane flying, which is fun.
Flat-Out Love - I love the characters in this one.☺ Like with a lot of the books on this list, I want to reread it because I miss it.

What books do you really want to reread?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.