Monday, December 29, 2014

19 Random Facts About Me

1. Right as I'm typing this sentence, I'm listening to "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars Mark Ronson (whoops). For the fourth time in a row.

2. I used to absolutely loathe the color brown when I was really young. I always put the brown crayons under the couch and I would never eat the meat in tacos. Why? *shrugs* I was a kid.

3. I'm terrible at remembering names, though I've recently discovered that I'll remember a name more if someone else tells me the name of another person.

4. My first cat was a stray that I found right by my house. I named him Tammy. No, I didn't realize he was a guy until much later. Again, I was a kid when this happened.


5. I put ranch dressing on my Spaghetti. Apparently this isn't not normal?


6. I just changed my song from "Uptown Funk" to "***Flawless" by Beyonc√© (who has been one of my favorite singers for a really long time).




7. Speaking of music, one of my favorite songs of all time is "American Pie" by Don Henley. I first heard it on my first time on a merry-go-round and I've loved it ever since.  (This is another childhood memory.)

8. I grew up listening to a lot of Madonna, Celine Dion, Donna Summer, and Shania Twain. There were a lot more, but those are the ones that stick out to me in this moment.


9. My hair is brown, straight, and hip length. Not that you would guess if you saw me in a grocery store or elsewhere since I put it into a bun 98% of the time.


10. The only times I've ever been out of Oregon have been a couple trips to a swimming pool (which is just over the border) and a couple week trip to my California and Arizona.


11. I rarely ever play video, computer, or board games, though I love to play card games. Rummy is my favorite!



Bonus fact: I love shuffling cards. It can be relaxing.

12. My answer to that "what do you want to be when you grow up question?" when I was in elementary school was fashion designer. My answer to that question now is . . . if I knew, I would tell you bit less


13. I joined Girl Scouts in either second or third grade (I can't remember) and quit at the end of my junior year of high school.


14. My favorite TV show at the moment is Criminal Minds.



This is Dr. Reid and he's my favorite!

15. I hate the taste of coffee. A lot of people are surprised when I tell them that.

16. I'm always wearing glasses, except when I'm sleeping.


17. I love tropical and citrus scents.


18. I'm having a tough time coming up with random facts about myself right now. *thinks intently*




19. Most of the time, I wear socks that don't go together because I can't find matching pairs. But I rarely wear shoes that show my socks, so it doesn't matter anyway, right? *laughs nervously* Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.