Sunday, December 7, 2014

Join the 105 Challenge for 2015!

Nori @ ReadWriteLove28 has created an awesome 2015 challenge for bloggers to participate in and I'm definitely going to give it a try!

From the blog post: 
The 105 Challenge is a goal where I’m going to try and read 105 books during 2015. I got the number 105 by taking [14] (months in a year) and adding 11 + 10 + 9 + 8…+ 1.
The most challenging part of this is to read books from 14 categories, such as the ones I listed below I made below:

14. Print books from my TBR shelf
13. E-ARCs from NG & EW
12. Sequels
11. Fantasy books
10. Buddy Reads
9. Books by new to me authors
8. LGBT books
7. 2015 releases
6. Adult books
5. Novellas
4. Print ARCs
3. Classics
2. A reread
1. Book over 600 pages

To clarify, I'm challenging myself to read 14 print books from my TBR shelf, 13 E-ARCs from NG & EW, 12 sequels, and so on. If I complete each category by the end of 2015, I will have completed the challenge!

I'm excited to start working on my list in January! Hopefully, it will motivate me to read more of certain books that I don't get to as often as I want. 

If you want more information on this challenge, go here. (There's a giveaway as an incentive for participating.☺)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.