Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (46) ~ BookOutlet & Harper Titles

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks
Marked doesn't release until January 1st, but it's a Kindle First book! If you have Amazon Prime, you can get it for free this month.

Digital Review Copies
I used Harper e-arcs as incentive for essay writing this week. One paragraph = one book. I was also approved for The Secrets We Keep, which was a surprised! Macmillan doesn't approve many of my requests.

Thank you to Netgalley, Edelweiss, Balzer + Bray, HarperTeen, Katherine Tegen Books, HarperCollins, Farrar, and Farrar, Straus and Giroux/Macmillan! 

BookOutlet Order #1
 Losing Hope, Renegade, Sekret, Love Letters to the Dead, Something Real, Plus One, and This Song Will Save Your Life.

I made this order before the Black Friday sale. The one I made during it should arrive next week (hopefully)!

Goodwill
I found The Chronicles of Narnia for only $2.49! And it's in really good condition.


Blog
It was a slow week because I'm on a blogging break of sorts until the end of fall term. It ends this week and I'm definitely looking forward to working on (especially reviews) posts regularly again.

Review ~ Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
Release Day Blitz & Giveaway ~ One Song Away by Molly Moran
Waiting on Wednesday (37) ~ Little Red Riding Hood Retelling


Reading
I read For Real (4 stars) and The Start of Me and You this week (4.5 or 5 stars)! Both were hard to pull away from, so I read each in a day (separate days). The Start of Me and You is actually one of the reasons this post is up so late. I was reading it on Friday, the day I make STS posts, and forgot to put together my book haul together. :D

I also started Anomaly, One Song Away, and Love, Lucy.

Life
It was a socially frustrating and stressful week. Thankfully, I have a winter break to look forward to. I'll be able to focus on reading and blogging. I also should be able to hang out with some of my close friends soon.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.