Friday, December 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (47) ~ A Great Week of Mail!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

I forgot to post my haul last week, so I'm including all the books I got in the past two weeks for this post!


Amazon Ebooks
I pre-ordered both of these, but didn't realize they came out on the same day.

BookOutlet Order #2
Another Little Piece, The OfferingHow to Love, Parallel, and Seraphina

This was the second order I made last month! I'm excited to have these books on my shelf now, especially Seraphina and Another Little Piece. I've been eyeing both for awhile now. 

For Review
I'm reviewing Salt & Stone for Reading Teen! Thank you so much to Andye for sending it to me. I'll be reading it when I finally finish the ones I'm reading now (or before since I'm anxious to start it already). 

#BellesEBE
I'm participating in the Belles' Elf Book Exchange and my package arrived this week! Thank you, Beth! :) 

She sent me chocolate (which I ate already, of course), a pretty card, cool paperclips, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Incarnate. I've read both of the books before, but I've been wanting my own copy of Thirteen Reasons Why for over three years. It's one of my favorites! I'm so excited to finally have it on my shelf.
Blog
Join the 105 Challenge for 2015!
Romance TBR Jar Poll (3) ~ Which NA Should I Start 2015 With?
Happy Release Day to Last Will and Testament!
Waiting on Wednesday (38) ~ A New Courtney Summers Book!

Reading
I finished Anomaly (3.5 or 4 stars) and One Song Away (2.5 stars). I should have reviews for both up this coming week. 

I'm still reading Stay With Me (I will finish it this week!) and Love, Lucy (same here). I started reading Last Will and Testament, Beware the Wild, and Another Little Piece

Life
FALL TERM IS OVER! I now have more time for reading and blogging! I have a lot of books to read, reviews to write, and posts to schedule. It'll be a great break.☺

This coming week should be full of baking. My mom and I rarely bake, but we have a lot of people to make treats for this Christmas! We're going to try making fudge and truffles for the first time. *Crosses fingers that it goes well* Does anyone else have holiday baking plans?

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.