Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (49) ~ First Haul of 2015

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks

Digital Review Copies
Thank you, Netgalley and All Night Reads!

Giveaway Win
Thank you to Sajda @ Across the Words for Mortal Danger and Chasing Power!

Gifted
Kierra @ The Word Mineur sent me Winterspell, All the Bright Places, and some chocolate (not shown). Thank you, Kierra!!

ARC Tour
Thank you to Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat for the The Glass Arrow ARC tour! 

Blog
2015 Challenges
19 Random Facts About Me
Top Ten Tuesday (17) ~ Goals/Resolutions for 2015
Waiting on Wednesday (41) ~ Parallel Londons
2014 End of the Year Book Survey
New to Me Authors That I Need to Read Books By in 2015
Author Interview With Nikki Godwin!
Review ~ Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler



Reading
I finished Top Ten Clues You're CluelessHellhole, The Fool (novella length), The Magician (novella length), and Sweet Damage. I'm still reading Dark Triumph and recently started The Glass Arrow. And up next is Come Back to Texas, All the Bright Places (hopefully), and I'm not sure what else. Probably Kissing Ted Callahan or Polaris.

Life
Happy late New Year everyone! I'm excited that it's 2015. Lots of amazing looking books are releasing this year!

Unfortunately, this is my last weekend before classes start up again. :( I don't have a busy schedule this term, but still. I'm going to miss my break. It'll be awhile before I get one again!

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.