Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2014 ~ 2015 Releases I'm Looking Forward to Reading!

Welcome to the last day of the Top 10 of 2014! If you missed my past lists, you can go to this label to find them!. 

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015!
(From books released in 2015)

There's a lot, so I have some restrictions. The books on this list are ones that
  • I came up with these titles without checking my Goodreads 2015 shelf. 
  • I don't have as review copies
  • Are not sequels in series.

The tenth book doesn't have any sort of cover image (not even a "cover coming soon" sort of thing). It's Prom Bitch by Ami Allen-Vath, which releases in November. Here's the pitch on Goodreads:
A high school senior navigating prom season amidst panic attacks, a new boyfriend, & a suicide letter from the class outcast.
Don't these books look amazing? I'm so excited for them!

What 2015 releases are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.