Monday, December 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (16) ~ Books on My Wishlist!

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year


Released Titles

I put The Young Elites on the wishlist I gave to my mom. She bought me five books and I'm hoping that was one that she got me. I haven't read Dark Triumph or The Evolution of Mara Dyer yet, but I still want the next books in both series on my bookshelf. I've heard great things about Princess of Thorns (mainly from Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway--she love the book). Zodiac was one of my most highly anticipated recent releases.☺

2015 ARCs

I've been hearing amazing things about ACOTAR and The Winner's Curse, so I'm so curious about both! I've read samples for The Orphan Queen and A Darker Shade of Magic and I definitely want to read more of both. The Sin Eater's Daughter is on my list because that's the next one I'm sending a request for.


Have you noticed that most of these are from the same genre? I'm obviously wanting to read more fantasy books. . . .

What's on your TTT for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.