Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Authors I Need to Read More From in 2015

This list is similar to this one. Instead of focusing on new to me authors, though, I'm focusing on authors that I've read books by, but haven't read from since 2013 (at least). 

(The covers are books that I want to read by each author. This doesn't include possible rereads. Click on the covers to be taken to the books' Goodreads pages.)


Okay, I have read all her released books and she hasn't published a new book since I read The Moon and More in 2013, but guys, this is one of my all time favorite authors and I didn't reread a single book in all of 2014. What the heck is up with that? I don't think I've ever gone a year without reading a Dessen book since . . . well, since before I read my first book by her.


I miss Adrian. When I put together my Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2014 list, I realized I couldn't put him on it. I haven't read or even reread a Bloodlines or VA book in over a year and this absolutely needs to change this year. Also, maybe I should get to one of Richelle's adult books. I haven't tried those yet.


Apparently I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer in 2011. I think it's time to finally reread the book and find out what happens next.


The last time I read one of his books was early 2013 (The Red Pyramid) and I don't even know when I last read a Percy Jackson book. I've been meaning to start his Heroes of Olympus series for a long time, so I want to do that this year! If I have the time, I would like to reread the PJ and the Olympians series too.


I absolutely adored Flat-Out Love (which I read in 2012) and I know I'll enjoy reading the other book and novella in the series! I've also had Left Drowning for awhile, so I should get to that if I have time.


You would think that I would've read more from the author of my favorite book of 2013 (Hopeless) than just a novella, but nope. I'm so behind in CoHo books. . . .


I read Cracked Up to Be in 2012 and This is Not a Test in early 2013 and I loved both! I need to get back to her writing. I definitely want to read one of her 2015 releases and at least one of her previous releases (maybe I'll even reread one of ones I've read).


I read Angelfall in 2013 and I loved it! The sequel has been on my Kindle since it released (I think), but I haven't continued the series yet. It's one I really want to finish this year, though.



Reality Boy was amazing! This author has published a quite a few great looking novels and I really want to get to them. I need to get to a couple this year!


I didn't read anything by Katie McGarry in 2014. Nothing! I recently realized that and I'm a little disappointed in myself. My goal is to read all of her 2014 and 2015 releases this year!


I read Eleanor & Park in 2013, but I've only read a short story from this author since then. I'm not very interested in her adult novels, but Fangirl is definitely a book I need to read.


What authors do you want to read more from this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.