Friday, January 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (50) ~ Great Additions to My Kindle!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks
I'm actually posting an interview with the author of Awoken on Monday! The book sounds so good, so I decided to buy it. (If you're interested, it's currently on sale for $0.99 on Amazon. A giveaway for a Kindle copy will be included with my interview if you want to take a chance with that, though.)

Giveaway Win
Thank you to Kristine Wyllys for the ebook of Make it Last! When I entered this giveaway, I thought, "if I win this, I can binge read all three books!" Now I can do that! I'm making my binge read my prize when I finally finish up my 2014 e-arcs.☺

Digital Review Copies
Thank you to HarperCollins, Balzer + Bray, Edelweiss, Bloomsbury USA Childrens for the eARCs!

Blog
Romance TBR Jar Poll (4) ~ Which Book Should I Read in February? (Today)
Reading

Life
Winter term started! My load is pretty light (which is weird to say because one of the two classes I'm taking is Calculus), so I had a lot of reading time this week.☺

I had a really good week. I've been making awesome plans for this blog and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you! There's a blog tour stop going up in a week from now that I'm particularly excited about. In a way, it marks a new milestone/accomplishment for me!

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.