Friday, January 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (51) ~ TBR Explosion

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks
All of these besides Breaking Saint Jude were freebies. 

Digital Review Copies
Thank you to St. Martin's Griffin and Netgalley for this e-arc! I loved the book in this series.☺
For Review (Print)
The Conspiracy of Us is my very first book from Penguin! I'm really surprised and excited that my request was approved. I was also invited to the blog tour! Speaking of which, my interview with Maggie Hall is going live really soon (as in a couple hours after this one).

And of course, I'm really excited for The Sin-Eater's Daughter! I've heard it's a fantastic fantasy.

Thank you to Penguin and Scholastic for these books! 

BookOutlet Boxing Day Order

From Amazon
Princess of Thorns arrived the same day as my BookOutlet order.☺

Blog
Review ~ Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Author Interview & Giveaway~ Sarah Noffke
Top Ten Tuesday (19) ~ 2014 Releases I Didn't Get To
Revisiting the Reasons Why I Love Blogging (my favorite post of the week)
Waiting on Wednesday (43) ~ Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
2-in-1 Nikki Godwin Blitz ~ Teasers & Giveaway!
Review ~ Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
The Conspiracy of Us Blog Tour ~ Interview with Maggie Hall! (scheduled to go live a little after this post)

Reading
I finished Of Beast and Beauty and . . . nothing else. O_o I guess I didn't do much reading this week (well, it was a sorta busy one). I'm still reading Polaris. Next up is The Conspiracy of Us, then whatever else I feel like reading. I'm not sure what that'll be! 

Giveaway Reminders
[Ends January 19th] Signed paperbacks, journal, bookmark (US); ebooks of first three Journey into the Realm books (INT)
[Ends January 30th] Kindle copy of Awoken by Sarah Noffke (INT)

Life

It was a good week! A long one too. I'm glad there's no class on Monday.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.