Friday, January 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (52) ~ The Courtney Summers Edition

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks

Digital Review Copies
Thank you to St. Martin's Griffin, Egmont, and Netgalley for these e-arcs! 

In the Mail
I got an ARC, but didn't take a photo. Thank you to Erin for trading with me.☺

Blog
Top Ten Tuesday (20) ~ Series I Have Yet to Finish
Waiting on Wednesday (44) ~ Falling For the Vampire Bodyguard
Marie Landry’s Top 10 Diverse YA & NA Books (& Giveaway)

Reading
I finished The Conspiracy of Us (4.5 stars), Breaking Saint Jude (4 stars), Legend (4 stars), and Kiss Kill Vanish (4 or 3.5 stars). It was a really good week of reading! I'm still reading Polaris (I'm not loving it like I loved Avalon). I just started These Broken Stars (101 pages in and it's so good!) and will probably start A Cold Legacy next. 

Giveaway Reminders
[Ends January 30th] Kindle copy of Awoken by Sarah Noffke (INT)


Life

I cut my hair! I cut about 13-14 inches off and now my hair is a little below my shoulders. Besides the books I got this week and the ones I read, that was the most exciting part of my week. :D Nothing much happened. 

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.