Friday, January 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (53) ~ Great Week of Mail

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks

Digital Review Copies
Thank you to Balzer + Bray and Edelweiss for Get Dirty!

In the Mail

I requested The Orphan Queen and got four other ARCs with it! Thank you to Harper for these.☺

Thank you to Angie and Ashlea @ Disquietus Reads!

For review from the NOVL newsletter: Scarlett Undercover
Eeek! Thank you, NOVL.☺

Thank you to Emily Alfano for trading with me!

The gorilla didn't come in the mail, but it is new. I love it!
Blog
Nineteen Random Songs From My Queue
Romance TBR Jar (5) ~ Vote for Another February Read
Review ~ Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott
Top Ten Tuesday (21) ~ Ten Books I'd Love to Read If I Had a Book Club
Waiting on Wednesday (45) ~ A Medical Thriller
Review ~ The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall



Reading
I finished These Broken Stars (4.5 stars), Polaris (3 stars), and I'll Meet You There. I also DNFed How We Fall, Bleed Like Me, and Tear You Apart (I didn't have a lot of patience for repetition or uninteresting stories this week). I'm currently reading A Cold Legacy and planning to read The Winner's Crime and The Orphan Queen soon.

Giveaway Reminders

Life

I've been in this really sad, weird mood for over a week now. Thankfully, due to wonderful bookmail and #OTSPSecretSister chatting, I wouldn't call my week terrible. It was more like a bad week with bursts of awesomeness that distracted me from my mood.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.