Monday, January 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (19) ~ 2014 Releases I Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
Latest/Last in Series
WHY? Why haven't I read these yet? I keep pushing them back!

Sydrian
For a lot of the VA and Bloodlines series, I read each book soon after it released. But I still haven't read Silver Shadows yet....

Review Copies I Haven't Read Yet
I have about a dozen 2014 e-arcs to catch up on and these are the ones that I'm looking forward to reading the most out of those.

A Book by One of My Favorite Authors
I love Katie McGarry's books, but I'm a little behind in them.

The One I Keep Hearing Amazing Things About
I read and loved The Start of Me and You, so I know I'll love this one. I will be completely shocked if I don't because it looks like the perfect read for me and Emery Lord is a great writer.

What 2014 releases did you mean to read, but haven't gotten to yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.