Monday, January 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (20) ~ Series I Have Yet to Finish

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet
This week is our choice! I spotted this topic on the past TTTs list and thought it would be fun to do.☺

The Pledge series by Kimberly Derting
I read the first book back in 2011, but haven't gotten to the rest of the series yet for some reason. I really want to, though! The first book was really good!

Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin
Same exact case as with The Pledge series. I even read both The Pledge and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer on PulseIt.

Newsoul trilogy by Jodi Meadows
This is a similar case as the two above, except I read the first book in 2012 (March) and it was my own copy.

The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo
I keep putting off reading Ruin and Rising. I think it's because I want to reread the first two again before finishing the series and I just haven't taken the time to do that yet.

Divergent series by Veronica Roth
I know, I know. I've been told that I don't even need to bother reading Allegiant, but I want to know how the series ends. I want to know what happens after the ending in Insurgent! Plus, since I own Four: A Divergent Collection now, I want to read that too.☺

Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
The first two books are amazing, yet I haven't read the third. Hmm....

Across the Universe series by Beth Revis
This series is really good. It took me a long time to get into A Million Suns, but when I did, I was impressed.

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
This has been one of my favorite series for quite awhile, but City of Heavenly Fire is still on my TBR shelf. Its size is kinda intimidating . . . plus, I may want to reread this series before finishing it. It's been awhile since I've been with this cast of characters and world. (I also still haven't finished The Infernal Devices series, but I don't like it as much as TMI.)

Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I don't know why I'm so reluctant to finally read Origin. I think I got it the day it released, but I haven't even touched it since then.

Gone series by Michael Grant
I first read Gone back before either the first or second book was even out. The last book released in 2013, but I still haven't read the 5th one. :( I tend to lose track of longer series!

Honorable Mentions
Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer (I read and LOVED Storm.)
Croak series by Gina Damico (I really liked Croak!)
Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz (This used to be one of my favorite series, but I haven't read the last two books.)
Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa (This should be among the top ten, but I forgot to add it. :( )

Are any of these series ones you've started and not finished yet too? What topic did you decide on for your TTT this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.