Saturday, February 21, 2015

Love-A-Thon ~ One Can Only Quote

For this mini-challenge, we're sharing one or more of our favorite quotes about friendship or love. This one is kinda tough for me because I don't remember quotes very well. I immediately thought of Since You've Been Gone, though. It's a fantastic friendship book and I knew there were quotes in it that I loved. I searched on Goodreads, and here's what I found.☺

“Real friends are the ones you can count on no matter what.
The ones who go into the forest to find you and bring you home.
And real friends never have to tell you that they’re your friends.”
I love this quote because it's true, especially that last line.☺

Leave a link to your own One Can Only Quote post (if you have one) so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.