Friday, February 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (54) ~ Books Made My Week!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks
I found all of these (besides Gravity) by browsing through free new adult books on Amazon. I just felt like picking up some free ebooks! I don't know much about any of these, actually. :D

Digital Review Copies
March and April are like the new September and October for ARCs for me. There are so many (and I'm still catching up)! So why did I pick up The Infinite when I haven't even read Gates of Thread and Stone yet? I . . . I couldn't just not get it when it was Read Now. There was no way. None.

Seeing ACOTAR download onto my Kindle was one of the top highlights of my week!

Thank you to Scholastic, Skyscape, Bloomsbury Children's, Edelweiss, and Netgalley for the review copies! 

Giveaway Win
I won this on Peace, Love, Teen Fiction. Thank you so much, Anna! I'm really excited to have this book on my shelf.

From my #OTSPSecretSister!
Thank you so much to Cassi @ My Thoughts . . . Literally! for being such a wonderful Secret Sister!☺ I'm really excited to read This Shattered World.

Blog
Running out of scheduled posts + not feeling like making blog posts = small blogging week!

Top Ten Tuesday (22) ~ Why Haven't I Read These Contemporaries Yet?
Waiting on Wednesday (46) ~ One of My Most Anticipated 2015 Releases
DNF Review ~ Bleed Like Me by Christa Desir

Reading
I'm still reading A Cold Legacy! It's going slow, but it's good! I finished When Reason Breaks, The Winner's Crime, and The Sin-Eater's Daughter. Coming up on my TBR: A Wicked Thing, The Orphan Queen (I know, I said this last week), My Heart and Other Black Holes, Monstrous. Also, Angie has convinced me to read The Archived after The Orphan Queen, so I need to stick to that.

The Heartbreakers Tour is almost here!
I'll be featuring two authors on every day of the tour (and four on the 14th). Each of them has answered two romance/Valentine's related questions that I came up with. There will be authors and books to discover and a giveaway to enter. It's going to be fun!☺ (Learn more about the tour by clicking the button.)

Life

Life is life. I really have nothing to report!

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.