Friday, February 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (55) ~ A Pink Bunny and a Private Island

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


Amazon Ebooks

Digital Review Copies
I'm slowly going back and downloading more Harper books from EW as more bloggers read them. I've heard amazing things about Made You Up, so I couldn't pass it up. 

Thank you to Greenwillow Books/HarperCollins and Edelweiss for the review copies! 

Mail - For Review
I'm so, so excited to read Charisma! I've been curious about it ever since I first discovered its cover. Thank you to Rachel Lodi and Penguin Teen!

Thank you to Serena for trading with me! I've heard great things about this We Were Liars.


And I had one meme:
And then I had the Heartbreaker Blog Tour posts! (Psst...there's a really good giveaway with very little entries so far. It's for a Kindle and a $20 gift card.)


Reading
I finally finished A Cold Legacy! I also read All Lined Up and . . . that's it in terms of finishing books. I also DNFed A Wicked Thing and started Monstrous and The Orphan Queen. Next up on my TBR (which I'll probably stray from like I usually do): The Archived, Charisma, My Heart and Other Black Holes, and Scarlett Undercover.

Giveaway Reminder
There's less than a day left in my Twitter giveaway for The Sin Eater's Daughter:

Life

It was a decent week! I forgot my Kindle when I went to the college campus the other day, but I ended up writing out and outlining a bunch of discussion posts on paper. Hopefully, I'll type those up and schedule them soon! There was a Valentine's Day party the next day and I volunteered to pour the love potions (Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers). I also saw a Benedict Cumberbatch cutout wearing a cute flower crown.
That was fun.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.