Friday, February 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (56) ~ A Two Week Haul

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)


I skipped posting last week because Love-A-Thon was going on. Plus, I wanted to post a giveaway.☺


Amazon Ebooks
Addicted to You was free!! I've been so curious about for a really long time, but I've been a bit reluctant to get it.

Digital Review Copies
Devoted is a huge surprise. I usually don't get approved for Macmillan titles!

Thank you to Harper Teen/HarperCollins, Edelweiss, Macmillan, and Bloomsbury for the review copies! 

In the Mail
I bought Venom from BookOutlet (there was another book in my order, but it's for my #OTSPSecretSister) and The Unbound on Abebooks.☺

Won
I'm so excited to read these ebooks! I'll also be able getting All Played Out when it releases. Thank you to Sarah @ What Sarah Read for these.☺

I won my first bookish tote bag! Thank you, Martina. :)


Life
Hmm . . . do I have anything to report? I got a single cup coffee maker and tried some brewed cocoa, which wasn't too bad (I used way too much cocoa, I think). I may go shoe shopping tomorrow.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.