Monday, February 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (22) ~ Why Haven't I Read These Contemporaries Yet?

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Contemporary Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet

Contemporary is my favorite genre! There are a lot of books that I should've read by now based on how popular they are or how much I've wanted to read them. There's a mix of YA and NA, and there are some contemporary mysteries thrown in there.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
I have to admit that I'm intimidated by this one. It looks like one that I could love, but . . . I don't know. (I haven't seen the movie, by the way.)

Slammed by Colleen Hoover
I've been wanting to read this one for a long time, but I still haven't bought a copy yet.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I imagine a lot of you are yelling, "READ IT, KAITLIN!" right now. I'm right, aren't I?

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
*hides*

Better Than Perfect by Simone Elkeles
This one isn't super popular, but Simone Elkeles is one of my favorite authors! I haven't even bought this one. I will read it, though. Definitely!

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
I loved Emery Lord's second book (The Start of Me and You)! I should lover her debut too.☺

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Here's the good news: I'm trading a book for this one. It should be on my bookshelf soon. I'll be one more step towards finally reading it, which is good, right?

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
I feel like this one gets a lot of all caps reactions from readers.

Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Why?! I haven't read Breaking the Rules either. D:

All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
I was supposed to read this in January because it won the Romance TBR Jar Poll, but I still haven't started it for some reason.

How many of these have you read? What are a couple of your favorite contemporaries? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.