Sunday, March 29, 2015

15 TV Series I'm Behind In Watching

It's time for this month's personal type post! My previous lists have been Nineteen Random Songs From My Queue19 Random Facts About Me, and 15 Confessions I've Been Meaning to Make. 

I decided on tv shows for this month because I keep saying that I'm behind in this show or that I need to catch up in that one. Being caught up on a show is rare for me. I always go through Netflix to see them (or sometimes I watch them on Hulu) because I never watch new episodes when they're first played on tv.

Without further ado, here's the list!

1. Supernatural
Where I'm At: Season 9, episode 8 
How Far Behind Am I? The show is currently in its 10th season, so I'm not too far behind.

This is my favorite show! Sam and Dean (and of course, Castiel) are awesome and I love the storyline. 


2. Pretty Little Liars

Where I'm At: I've seen the first two seasons, but haven't started the third.
How Far Behind Am I? I believe the fifth season just ended. I think? So, I'm three seasons behind.

I haven't seen this one in a really long time! I think I stopped watching it because there weren't any more disks left to rent from Netflix. It's a really good show, though. Sometimes, the drama annoys me, but it draws me in most of the time. Hanna is my favorite, so I want to continue watching to at least see what happens with her storyline.

3. Game of Thrones
Where I'm At: Same as Pretty Little Liars!
How Far Behind Am I? The fifth season starts in April, so I'm three (almost four) seasons behind.

I don't know why, but I do like this show. I want to know what happens next, especially with Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, and Tyrion Lannister. Their storylines are my favorites. I have trouble keeping track of other characters' names.


4. The Big Bang Theory
Where I'm At: I have no idea. I watch it whenever it's on tv, and that's usually reruns.
How Far Behind Am I? Way behind.

I need to start watching the episodes in order. I never know what season I'm watching when it's on tv. This show is hilarious. It's a lot of nerdy fun. :D

5. Gossip Girl
Where I'm At: Apparently I've only seen the first two seasons? Weird. I thought I saw more.
How Far Behind Am I? There are six seasons, so I have four more to watch!

This show is addicting!! I'm not sure why I stopped watching it. I think I lost interest in what was going on at the time, but I really want to go back and watch the rest of the series. (Plus, I asked a friend to tell me how the show ended, so now I have to see the rest of it.)

6. The Walking Dead
Where I'm At: I think I'm in season two.
How Far Behind Am I? It seems to be in its fifth season, so I'm three (?) seasons behind.

I keep track of what I've seen with Netflix, but I think my brother watches the show too because Netflix shows that episodes in season four have been watched (I'm definitely not that far). I lost my place! I'm really into this show, so I'll have to find out where I'm at soon. 

7. The Vampire Diaries
Where I'm At: Season 2, episode 15
How Far Behind Am I? It's currently in it's sixth season. Haha, I have a lot to catch up on. :D

I have a love/dislike about this show. It took me a couple tries to get hooked, but then (after binge-watching it for awhile), I grew a little bored of it. But I miss Damon, so I want to back to see what happens with him.

8. Doctor Who (Starting with Ninth Doctor)
Where I'm At: Season 1, episode 9
How Far Behind Am I? There are eight seasons, so yeah, I definitely have a lot of catching up to do (if I continue to watch it).

Ehhh...I'm not really sure if I like this show. The episodes I've seen haven't pulled me in enough to make me care enough for the show. However, since I really want to see the season (seasons?) with David Tennant as the doctor but don't want to skip over the ninth doctor, I will continue watching it.

I want to be able to use gifs like this one and be more familiar with where they came from!

9. Outlander
Where I'm At: I've seen a total of . . . one episode.
How Far Behind Am I? Well, I need to catch up on everything after the first episode.

My Twitter feed always exploded when this show came on and I'm sure there's going to be a ton of excitement when it (finally) starts up again. I saw the the first episode online, but I've had no way to watch the other episodes. I'll eventually watch those and see what all the fuss is about.

10. Criminal Minds
Where I'm At: Season 3, episode 10
How Far Behind Am I? It's in its tenth season, so I'm about six and a half seasons behind.

I love this show!! I liked putting episodes on when I'm blogging or taking reading/homework breaks, but I haven't seen an episode in awhile.

11. Heroes
Where I'm At: I believe I've only seen the first two seasons?
How Far Behind Am I? If I'm right and I've seen the first two seasons, I'm only two seasons behind!

This show is a little hard to follow (timeline wise), so I keep losing my place in the show. It used to be one of my favorites, though! The characters and their storylines were really interesting, though.

12. Arrow
Where I'm At: Season 1, episode 22 (I think?)
How Far Behind Am I? It's in its third season, so I'm not as far behind as in the other shows.

I find it hard to believe that I've seen over 20 episodes of this show, but that's what Netflix says, so okay. I kinda like the show, but I lost interest in what was happening. Sometimes I think of continuing it, but . . . ehh. Maybe someday.

13. Once Upon a Time
Where I'm At: Somewhere in the latest season
How Far Behind Am I? I need to watch the rest of the latest season.
I used to be caught up with this one! But then the recent season came on and the whole Frozen thing started and . . . it just lost its appeal. I grew bored. I want to eventually get back into it, but it'll be a slow process. Season one hooked me, but it's been awhile since I've been really into the show.

14. New Girl
Where I'm At: Season 3, episode 3
How Far Behind Am I? Only two whole seasons (minus two episodes)!

This show is so much fun! And fast, since the episodes are shorter. I watched the first two seasons pretty quickly then took a break from it. It's a good one to watch while blogging or eating, though.

15. Greek
Where I'm At: I'm not sure on the episode, but somewhere in season two.
How Far Behind Am I? Two-ish seasons?

I haven't seen this one in a long time, but I've thought about returning to it for a long time. I like the characters. I always liked seeing what romances happened.

Which of these shows do you recommend I catch up on first?
Are you behind in a lot of shows too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.