Friday, March 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (57) ~ Exciting Ebooks and a Pretty Hardcover

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)



Digital Review Copies
Second Position, Hold Me Like a Breath, and Black Iris are some of the upcoming releases that I'm the most excited for, so this was an exciting weeks for e-arcs!

Thank you to Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins, Edelweiss, Nori, Carina Press, The Fantastic Flying Book Tours, Bloomsbury, Atria Press, and Netgalley for the review copies! 

#OTSPSecretSister
On the first day of the month, I woke up to a lovely note from my Secret Sister! It came with The Hit List and a $10 Amazon GC (which I'll probably put towards a book soon). It was a great start to March.☺

Giveaway Win
Thank you to Kathryn Holmes and YA Buccaneers for The Distance Between Lost and Found and the water bottle! 


Upcoming posts: my reviews for Charisma by Jeanne Ryan and The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows, a discussion post, a WoW, and a blog tour stop. There may also be a TTT.

Elsewhere in the Blogosphere
After reading the comments on my "It's the Little Things That Make Me Happy," I thought it would be a great idea to start including some links in my weekly recap.☺ Here are my favorite things I came across in the blogosphere this week:

Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway started a big event called March Madness! She's featured some great author interviews and giveaways so far and there are many more posts to come.

Nova @ Out of Time launched 3xA MA 2015 (Authors, Authors, and More Authors)! This event is all about getting to know the featured authors. There's also some great giveaways.

Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight posted the third part of results from a survey she had. This post is about interactions between bloggers. Go here to check it out!

Life
Ehhh. It was a boring week. BUT exciting things are coming in the mail very soon, so that automatically makes next week better than this one! :)

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.