Friday, March 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (58) ~ Another Two Week Haul

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

Digital Review Copies
I'm super excited for all of these.☺

Thank you to HarperTeen, Scholastic, Macmillan-Tor/Forge, St. Martin's Press, Meredith, Spencer Hill Contemporary, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for the review copies! 

Used Book Spree
Earlier this month, my mom and I went used book shopping (well, I did--she drove me). The first place we went to was a book sale that we saw signs for. There was a guy selling books out of his garage (there were tons of books). I got Forever Odd, Bones, A Tale of Two Cities/Great Expectations, and Catcher in the Rye there. The next place was a cute used bookstore/thrift shop, which was having a two for $1 book sale. That's where I got Brother Odd, Odd Hours, Anna Karenina, The Bonesetter's Daughter, and a small spiral bound notebook. On the way home, my mom offered to stop at one more store, which is where I found Wicked, Bel Canto, Catch-22, Snow Falling on Cedars, and Incarnate. (I already had a copy of Incarnate, but I couldn't just leave it on the shelf, could I? I just gave my old copy to a blogger friend.)

That was a fun weekend. :D
Pre-Ordered
Pretty! My second copy of The Orphan Queen went to a friend. 

#OTSPSecretSister
My Secret Sister is so sweet!! This package was romance/Jane Austen themed, which just made it even more fun to open. The two books I got were Persuasion (which looks gorgeous) and Whatever Life Throws at You (which I'm really excited for). There was also some paper hand soap and a really nice note. Thank you, Secret Sister!!

ARCs in the Mail
For review - Thank you to to Stephanie from HarperCollins for The Fill-In Boyfriend and Swoon Reads and Fantastic Flying Book Tours for Velvet

From a trade - Thank you, Nikki!



Not Bookish...
 I'm trying out calligraphy!



Reading
I finished Scarlett Undercover, Bone Gap, No Place to FallHow to Win at High School, Vanishing Girls, The Infinite, and Etherworld in the past two weeks. I'm almost done with ACOTAR! Next up is Ten Tiny Breaths and a bunch of review copies (that I haven't decided on yet).

Life
SPRING BREAK IS HERE!!! I'm going to be an awesome college student and spend my break partying with my books and dogs. I'll be doing a lot of blogging and a little Netlix-bingeing too.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.