Monday, March 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (23) ~ Just Some of My All Time Favorites

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Here's this week's topic:
Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to).

However, I'm going to tweak it a little bit so I can spotlight more books that I may not have mentioned as much on this blog.

My slightly tweaked topic:
Top Ten Books I Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from 2 to 5 Years Ago

This still covers a span of three years, but it excludes books I read after I started reviewing and blogging. (I'm also excluding sequels.) I mainly looked at my Goodreads shelves for books I read in 2011 and books I read in 2012 for this list!

I read The Count of Monte Cristo in my freshman Honors English class and The Book Thief for my sophomore one, but that actually made me love both books more. I really liked reading both in a class setting. It was nice to discuss them.☺

Oh, the ROMANCE. I love the romance in Pushing the Limits, Such a Rush, The Duff, and My Life Next Door SO MUCH. These were all addicting reads! I also loved how each focused on other things along with the romance, like family and self-esteem.

I have to confess that I don't remember much of what happens in Cracked Up to Be, but whenever I think of my favorite type of book, this is usually one of the book I keep in mind. I remember it being the perfect book for me (and I definitely need to reread it soon). Thirteen Reasons Why easily became one of my favorites. It was amazing!! And so sad.

I love this book so much. There's just something about it that makes me keep thinking about it. I really want to reread this one (but first, I need to replace the copy that I lost).

DRAGONS. Kickass heroine. Great action. Exciting plot. Super cool world. And did I say DRAGONS? (The sequel is awesome, too.☺)

Have you read any of these books? What is on your TTT this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.