Monday, March 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (25) ~ Books on My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and a weekly meme where we simply make a top ten list for the week's topic.

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
Like I always do with these types of TTTs, I'm going to keep review copies off the list.

The Mara Dyer and Newsoul series are both ones I started a long time ago, but haven't continued reading yet. I reread The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer recently and I really want to read the second book soon (and hopefully the last one soon). I plan to reread Incarnate soon then finally move onto Asunder. All the excitement over The Orphan Queen has made me want to get back into the Newsoul world.

All the Bright Places and The Sea of Tranquility are guaranteed to make me cry. The only way they wouldn't is if I absolutely hate them, but the chances of that happening are slim to none. I just need to finally dive into them (but with other books between them). I've been meaning to read Something Real for awhile now...I need to get to it soon!

I'm in an NA mood! Plus, the weather is great for when I want to get sucked into a great romance. I love the looks of All Broke Down, Make it Count, and Whatever Life Throws at You. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading each of them.☺

I read The Archived not too long ago and I would love to read another one of the author's books! (I considered putting The Unbound on here, but I'm not sure if I want to read it in the spring or later on. I usually wait a bit after reading a book in a series before I dive into its sequel.) I've been meaning to read Princess of Thorns for awhile, so I want to get to that one soon!

Some Extras
Here are some books that I really want to read soon, but didn't add to my top ten.

Which of these do you recommend reading the soonest? What's on your Spring TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.