Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (50) ~ Continuing The Murder Complex

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What am I waiting on?

The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
April 21st, 2015 from Greenwillow Books

Goodreads description:
With short, fast-paced, alternating point-of-view chapters, The Death Code starts several weeks after The Murder Complex ended. Zephyr keeps the secret about Meadow close—that if she dies, The Murder Complex will be destroyed, too. Meadow, desperate to find her brother, father, and little sister, is determined to fearlessly fight to the end, even if it means sacrificing herself and her friends, new and old. The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read.



Why am I waiting on it?
"The Death Code" introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters. . . ." New characters?! I want to meet them! I really enjoyed reading The Murder Complex and I'm excited that the sequel is releasing soon-ish.

That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.