Monday, April 6, 2015

March Challenge Update

If you really like looking at bookish stats and spreadsheets, this is a good post for you. That's pretty much all this is (except there are some goals at the bottom).

Challenge Stats
Total books read for challenges: 24* + 16 = 40
Books read in January: 12
Books read in February: 12
Books read in March: 16

2015 TBR Reading Challenge: 5 + 2 = 7
105 Challenge: 24 + 16 = 40
2015 Debut Author Challenge: 5 + 1 = 6*
Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge: 10 + 10 = 20
Dive Into Diversity: 3 + 4 = 7
Flights of Fantasy: 6 + 2 = 8

Reviewed: 32/40**

*I'm halfway done with my 2015 Debut Author Challenge goal! I challenged myself to read 12.

**I need to catch up on reviewing my non-review copies! I get lazy when it comes to those.















This spreadsheet is for the 105 challenge. I finished two sections! I have yet to get to a book over 600 pages or any classics, novellas, or adult books. I need to start in on some buddy reads (*nudges blogger friends*) and some LGBT books. I have a lot of April/May ARCs and there are maybe two fantasies and zero sequels, so those categories may take a bit to get to.



Blog Organization:
Like last month, I didn't do anything specifically for this challenge. I did, however, post about organization (how I keep track of review copies). I also cross-posted some reviews.

Discussion Challenge:
  1. Revisiting the Reasons Why I Love Blogging (January)
  2. It's the Little Things That Make Me Happy (February)
  3. Commenter's Guilt (March)
  4. Paper Towns Movie ~ First Thoughts on Casting & Poster (March)
  5. Reasons I Start A Book . . . When I'm Already Reading Another (March)
  6. Keeping Track of Review Copies (March)
Four posts for March is pretty good! It's better than what I usually do. I have quite a few ideas left to make into posts, so hopefully I can post another 3-4 discussions this month.

And . . . I'm joining another challenge! It's only for April, May, and June, though.

I've been meaning to participating in the Bookish Bingo (hosted by Great Imaginations) for a long time! This seemed to be the perfect time to join.☺ If you're interested in joining, go here.

Challenge Goals for April
I have Four things I want to accomplish:
  • Link up my April reviews/posts - I'm great at keeping track of challenges . . . but I never actually add links to the hosts' sites.
  • Review all eight of the books I have yet to finish reviews for.
  • Finish another 105 Challenge section! It'll be easy to complete the 2015 releases one.
  • Successfully balance blogging, reading, school, and life stuff. I'm only one week into this term and I'm already really busy! My balancing skills will be tested.
That's it! Let me know how you did on your own challenges or what your goals for this month are.

Have a lovely month, everyone.☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.