Friday, April 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (61) ~ Some September E-ARCs

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
For Review
Thank you to HarperCollins and its YA imprints for these e-arcs!

ARC Tour
Thank you to Nori for sharing her ARC of Tangled Webs! She loved it, and I'm hoping that I enjoy reading it too.☺
Posts
Sunday Street Team ~ Interview with Rachel Shane
Review ~ Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) by Amy Spalding
Blog Tour Review & Giveaway ~ Play On by Michelle Smith
March Challenge Update
Waiting on Wednesday (54) ~ Katie McGarry's New One
Review ~ A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Reading
I finished My Heart and Other Black Holes and Seriously Wicked, along with 99 Days! Hopefully I'll have reviews for those up soon. I read more of Twist, but still haven't read more of Second Position. I'm somewhat reluctant to finish that one. It has the potential to break my heart. I'm also reading All the Rage, which is as amazing as I was expecting it to be!

Life
Life has been good. It was a very . . . club-y week. I'm officially part of three clubs at my college now: the Book Club (which means I'm starting Falling Kingdoms very soon), the League of Extraordinary Nerds (not exactly my thing, but I'm giving it a shot), and Rotaract (which I will be president of next year). Speaking of that last one, I'm going to a training thingie tomorrow (Saturday) and I'm no longer looking forward to as much as I was before. I mean, I don't think I'll have a bad time, but All the Rage is REALLY good and this is going to take me away from the book longer than I want to be.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.