Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (62) ~ Book Sale Fun

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
From Amazon

Bought
There was a big book sale at my college, which I, of course, was really into. I bought books on three separate occasions over the two days it was running because I kept spotting books I hadn't noticed before. :D


For Review
Thank you to St. Martin's Griffin and Netgalley for this e-arc!

Giveaways
Thank you to Whitney and Holly for the ebook of The Violet Hour!

Thank you to Dawn for this ARC!

Posts
Review ~ Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
So You're Wanting To Limit the ARCs You Get
Interview with Jennifer Banash & Silent Alarm Giveaway
99 Days Blog Tour ~ Review & Giveaway


Reading
I finished reading All the RageSecond Position (finally!)All Broke DownTangled WebsDenton Little's DeathdateTwist (finally again!), and Lying Out LoudI officially started Falling Kingdoms, but since I have to read that along with the book club, I only read a few chapters.

My next reads are The Secrets We Keep, Black Iris, and . . . I'm not sure what else. Probably Velvet.

Life
The training I went to last Saturday was pretty cool! My favorite part was filling out a sign up form for another one (specifically for Rotaract president elects) that's happening in San Jose. It's not until July, but I'm already really excited for it! Traveling an hour outside of my hometown is rare for me, so the fact that I get to go to California for a couple days is awesome.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.