Friday, April 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (63) ~ Pretty Hardcovers

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
From Amazon
Both of these were on sale! I'm really got Boomerang because I just read it and it's really good! It was just what I needed this week.

For Review
Thank you to Running Press Kids and Netgalley for this e-arc!

In the Mail
Thank you to Kieran Scott for Something True and to Holly and Leah Cypress for Death Marked!

My pre-order of All the Rage arrived! I read an e-arc of this one and it's amazing!! I should have my review posted very soon.
Posts
Sunday Street Team ~ Review of Second Position by Katherine Locke
"Me" Reads (One of my favorite discussions of the year!)
Release Day Blitz for Play On by Michelle Smith!
I Have Big Summer Reading Plans
Review ~ Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham

Reading
I finished reading Best Kind of Broken (5 stars), The Secrets We Keep (4 stars), and Boomerang (4 stars). I also DNFed Out of the Dragon's Mouth, started Little Peach, and read more of Falling Kingdoms. I didn't get to Black Iris, but I definitely will this week. I plan to get to Velvet, too. I need a break from contemporary soon.

Giveaway Extension
I interviewed Jennifer Banash not too long ago and there's a giveaway included! One winner will get an ARC of the book and another winner will get the hardcover. This book sounds like it's REALLY good and the giveaway doesn't have many entries. If you love contemporary and you live in the US, you should definitely enter!

Life
I've started watching Game of Thrones again! I started the third season last weekend and have four episodes from Netflix to watch this week. I also got Outlander from Netflix. The second (and last so far) dvd just arrived. I'll be watching the episodes on that very soon.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.