Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (55) ~ A Painful Sounding Sequel

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


What am I waiting on?


Finding Center by Katherine Locke
August 17th, 2015 by Carina Press


Why am I waiting on it?

I knew the District Ballet Company was a series, but I thought it was going to be a series of companion novels (since there's a lot of those in NA). But no. We get more of Aly and Zed. I'm both really excited for this one and extremely nervous. There were so many feels in Second Position! There was so much PAIN. And now there's going to be MORE? I'm already feeling the feels for Finding Center.

I left the description off this one because there it's a bit spoilery and I know a lot of you probably haven't started this series yet.

Curious about this series?
Turning Point is a free novella that takes place before the first book! I haven't read it yet, but I can tell you that Aly and Zed are a really good couple.

Second Position is the first book! You can read my review here.

That's my WoW this week! What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.