Friday, May 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (64) ~ Used Books and Harper Titles

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
From Amazon

For Review
Thank you to Merit Press, Balzer + Bray, Katherine Tegen Books, HarperTeen, HarperCollins, and Edelweiss for this e-arc!

In the Mail
I bought some used books online and a bunch arrived this week: Outlander, Revealed, Destined, Hidden.

Thank you to St. Martin's Griffin for Fall for Anything and Katie McGarry for the bookmarks!
Posts
Review ~ The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
Waiting on Wednesday (55) ~ A Painful Sounding Sequel
Review ~ Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
Shorter Review Roundup
Spur of the Moment ~ Covers I Just Discovered!

I also have reviews scheduled for each day this coming week. . . . Can you tell that I that I just caught up in writing my reviews? :D

Reading
I finished Little Peach and DNFed Black Iris (both reviews scheduled for this week). My currently reading shelf now looks like this: Falling Kingdoms, Whatever Life Throws at You, Magonia, The Last Good Day of the Year, and The Cage. I know. It's crazy. That's my TBR of the week, along with Velvet, which I STILL haven't even started.

Life
Boring. Uneventful. That sums up my week. This next week should be better, even though it's going to be really busy.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.