Friday, May 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (65) ~ Lots of NA!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
From Amazon

For Review
Thank you to InterMix, Little, Brown, Atria Books, Delacorte, Netgalley, and Edelweiss for these e-arcs!

In the Mail
I won a $10 BookOutlet gift certificate and used it to towards this purchase! I got Breakable, One Tiny Lie, The Snow Child, Nowhere but Home, and The Rosie Project.
Posts
Review ~ All the Rage by Courtney Summers
Review ~ Denton Little's Deathdate by Lance Rubin
Sunday Street Team ~ Interview with Margo Rabb!
Review ~ The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
DNF Review ~ Black Iris by Leah Raeder
Review ~ My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Review ~ Little Peach by Peggy Kern
Velvet Blog Tour ~ Review and Giveaway!!


Reading
I finished Whatever Life Throws at You, Burying Water, and Velvet. I'm still reading quite a few books at the moment, but I plan to finish them this following week.

Life
My week was one of the more busier ones I've had this term since I had a midterm and a couple other tests. I have about a month to go until my summer break (it's so close yet so far away!) and I'm really looking forward to it getting here. (I know a lot of people recently had finals, so this may seem weird. Colleges in my area just have a different schedule. :D)

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.