Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (67) ~ #OTSPSecretSister Edition

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

Won - Ebooks
Thank you to Brenda for Swimming to Tokyo and KF and the organizers of the #NewAdultIRL chat for Devious Minds!

From my Secret Sister
Thank you so much to my Secret Sister for this AMAZING package!! I was super excited for the Disney ears and the bookish t-shirt because I've never had either of anything like that before. They're my firsts.☺ I'm so happy to have Pointe and Everything, Everything on my shelf because they look like such great books and they're so PRETTY. The Mickey Mouse cookie is so cute! And I love the keychain. It's on my purse now.

Thanks again!! 
Posts
Hold Me Like a Breath Blog Tour ~ Review & Giveaway
I'm still (mostly) on my blogging break. However, my Twitter break failed once I wrote my STS for last week. It's tougher to stay away from Twitter. :D


Life
It was a pretty good week! Mainly because I had fun hanging out with friends. I'm happy to have a three day weekend (well, four since I don't have class on Fridays). There's a carnival in town that's part of a Memorial Weekend celebration, and I'm really looking forward to seeing friends and family there.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.