Saturday, June 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (70) ~ A Haul of Freebies

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)

Ebooks
These were all freebies! I found most of them by just browsing Amazon and downloading ebooks that caught my eye. I picked up The Duchess War because I saw it mentioned on Twitter and I thought, why not? (I don't think I've tried any adult historical romances before.) And I picked up Everly After because it's been recommended to me a few times and it's free this weekend!

For Review
Thank you to HarperTeen, Flux, Little, Brown Books, Edelweiss, and Netgalley for these e-arcs!

#booksfortrade
Thank you to Genissa for trading with me! This looks like an interesting read.


Posts
I have an exciting event running right now! Here are the posts so far:
Blogoversary Stuff & Sophomore Spotlight Kickoff!!
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Lindsay Cummings
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Lia Riley
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Lindsay Smith
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Danielle Ellison
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Kate Ormand (giveaway)

Reading
I finished A Darker Shade of Magic and The Devil You Know. I also decided to DNF The Last Good Day of the Year. My current reads are Hello, I Love You and Delicate Monsters

Life
SUMMER BREAK IS HERE. It's such a relief to finally be done with the term! Now I have a ton of free time on my hands.☺

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.