Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (72) ~ Just One Book!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
I came so close to having nothing to share this week! It's exciting when that happens because it's so rare for me. But I did get one pretty good looking book.☺

For Review
Thank you to Macmillan and Nori!

Posts
The Three Ways In Which I DNF
Sophomore Spotlight on . . . Stephanie Diaz
Reading
I read Under the Lights and Everything, Everything this week! I also reread Angelfall. Up next is World After, End of DaysChasing River, and Court of Fives.

Life
Weirdly, I'm writing this on a Thursday. I'm going out of town to see a friend's graduation ceremony and I'll be gone for the weekend! 

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.