Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Challenge Updates + July TBR

Challenge Stats

Since it's been awhile since I posted my last update of this kind (it was at the beginning of April), I'm just going to share my numbers the entire year!

Goals
TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 21-30
105 Challenge: 105
Netgalley and Edelweiss Challenge: 50
2015 Debut Author Challenge: 12
Dive into Diversity: as many as I can get to
Flights of Fantasy: 20

My Numbers

I reached my goal for the Debut Author Challenge! I'm pretty close to my goals for most of the others, except the 105 Challenge. I have 46 books left to read for that one (at least I'm more than halfway there).

Note: The percentages in the screenshot are the percentages of books I've read this year that fall into each challenge. For example, 25% of all the books I've read this year were from my TBR pile.

105 Challenge
The blue categories are the ones I've finished and the green ones are the categories I'm still working on. I have a lot to go on the classics, novellas, adult books, LGBT books, and the buddy reads.

Bookish Bingo + Summer of Series

These are the summer challenges I'm participating in! I've read 11 books for Bookish Bingo and one series for the Summer of Series.

I read the Penryn and the End of Days series in the month of June! (Angelfall was a reread.)

July TBR

These are the books that I will definitely be getting to this month!

The Newsoul series is the next one I want to read for Summer of Series. 

There are nine e-arcs that I'm late on reading and reviewing. I should work on these . . . .







That's it for this post! 
How are you doing on your reading challenges? 
What are you planning on reading this month? 
What should I read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.