Saturday, July 11, 2015

I'm Signing Up for ARC August!

This is hosted over at Read.Sleep.Repeat. And it's a lot of fun! I saw people participate in it the first year, then joined last year. And now I'm excited to say I'm joining it this year.☺

The gist of this challenge is to tackle your ARC TBR. Here are the rules from the sign up post:
The rules are very simple
  • It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
  • Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
  • HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
  • Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
My Goal of ARC August

I want to get ahead in my September ARCs! I fell so, SO behind in reviewing because I had a tough time catching up with the fall titles (I ended up having to kick a handful off my TBR and accept the fact that I wouldn't get to them). This year, though, I want to stay caught up! 

Also, I want to focus on catching up on some older ARCs I haven't read yet. There are a few spring titles that I've been putting off for a really long time.

The ARCs I'm going to include for this challenge are mainly ones I've received for review, but there are a couple that I won that I want to get to. There isn't a specific number I'm aiming for--just as many as I can read.

My late ARCs








ARCs for August and September

Tell me: what do you recommend getting to first? Which books are ones you want to read my reviews of the most? Your responses might help me prioritize my TBR pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.