Sunday, July 19, 2015

SBPT ~ 5 Underrated Books That Kaitlin Recommends

I'm excited to be a part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Thank you to The Book Bratz for hosting this. It's a lot of fun. To learn more about this event, check out this post
What's going on here?
For the Sundays of July and August, I'll be featuring guest posts from bloggers from a group I was assigned to! Guest posts by me will also be posted on their blogs. Come back every Sunday to discover a new blogger or learn more about one you already know.☺

Today I'm featuring Kaitlin from Next Page Please! I'm really excited to feature her because she's a pretty awesome blogger friend! We get pretty silly on Twitter. We're kinda like Thing 1 and Thing 2, but Kaitlin style. We even made that a thing. :D



Greetings everyone! Welcome to the third week of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! My name is Kaitlin and I am a blogger over at Next Page Please! And for this week's tour post, I will be telling you guys 5 book that I think are seriously underrated. If any of these books spike your interest, be sure to check them out. Hope you find some new books from this list.

1. Taken by Erin Bowman
Erin's debut trilogy is one of my favorite trilogies that I have read. It has so much action and I had such a fun time reading this trilogy. When it ended I spent so much time just missing the world and in disbelief that this trilogy was over. Erin's new Western book, Vengeance Road has gotten so much exposure and hype around it so I'm glad to see more awareness being brought to Erin's books.


2. Alienated by Melissa Landers
Melissa's debut novel was also a very enjoyable read as well. I remember loving the romance that happened in it and how interesting the plot was. There was also great action so that definitely caused me to like this book even more. The next book was just as good. If I you're looking for a good romance, sci-fi, action book, Alienated is the one.

3. Nil by Lynne Matson
Ohhh this one is super super good! This whole trilogy is going to be great! The first book was awesome, the second book was awesome and the third book I know is going to be just as awesome. Lynne has created such an awesome world and these characters. Oh the characters, I love them so much. Nil on Fire, the third book that we know nothing of is going to be epic, I just know.

4. Compulsion by Martina Boone
This is Martina's debut novel and ohhh it was a great read! It had action, mystery, and just such a great read. Martina's writing is great and also, Eight and Barrie. I JUST CAN'T WITH THESE TWO. Also, this curse magic Martina has created for this book is super interesting to read about. (Pst, that's the mystery behind this book!) Definitely recommend this read.

5. Magonia by Maria Devana Headley
Now I know this book is already pretty popular but damn it deserves an award, in my opinion. Magonia just blew me away because of how much just was unexpected. I imagined it to be a sad sob story but it was totally the opposite of that. Magonia was such a great read and part of what caused that was the great writing. I loved the writing and the plot and the characters and everything. If you ever come across this book, give it a try.

Thanks everyone for reading! Hope you found some new books to read and if you do read them, hope you enjoy em. ;)

I hope you liked Kaitlin's post! If you're curious, here's my full SBPT schedule.

Ana @ Ana Loves...
Jaclyn @ Living in a World of Book Quotes
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews
Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.