Sunday, July 5, 2015

SBPT ~ Ana's Thoughts on the Shadowhunter TV Show

I'm excited to be a part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Thank you to The Book Bratz for hosting this. It's a lot of fun. To learn more about this event, check out this post


What's going on here?
For the next 8 Sundays (today included), I'll be featuring guest posts from bloggers from a group I was assigned to! Guest posts by me will also be posted on their blogs. Come back every Sunday to discover a new blogger or learn more about one you already know.☺

Today I'm featuring Ana from Ana Loves... You can find her on her blog, Twitter, and Facebook. She's really into Netflix, so it's only fitting that this post is about an upcoming TV show! 

Hello Kaitlin’s followers! My name is Ana and I am a YA/NA book blogger (: Like the majority of book bloggers my love for reading began when I was young; I would inhale books, especially Nancy Drew and Harry Potter. Unfortunately I hit a reading slump in middle school that lasted years! It wasn’t until I read The Mortal Instruments series that my passion for reading resparked and because of that it holds a special place in my heart.

Whenever I’m not reading you can generally find me watching Netflix, baking cookies, or (most likely) both. I was elated when I heard that the books were getting a second chance as a television show and even though Netflix did not pick it up, I’m excited nonetheless. In my opinion the show seems to be off to a great start!

Network:
ABC Family has so many successful shows such as Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, and my personal favorite- Chasing Life. I have so much faith in them and I’m sure that they will do the books justice.

Actors:
Dominic Sherwood, Katherine McNamara, Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario, Harry Shum, the list goes on! I absolutely adore the cast for many reasons, but my favorite thing about our cast is the diversity. Not only do we have well-known actors like Harry Shum and Dominic Sherwood, but we also have up and coming actors like Kat and Alberto! As a Latina I am super stoked to see such a racially diverse cast, especially since Emeraude plays such a kick ass character.

Looking Forward To:
I’m ecstatic to see how the director, McG, will interpret the series. Based on the pictures that the cast and director have posted, it looks like the show is in good hands! The actors are training hard, the people in charge of makeup and wardrobe are doing a fabulous job, and the sets looks stunning! I am excited to see the fight sequences, the demons, and of course the chemistry between the actors. Until then, I plan on rereading the series to keep me content.

Thank you so much Kaitlin for having me on your blog!

I hope you liked Ana's post! If you're curious, here's the schedule for the rest of the bloggers I'll be featuring.☺

Ana @ Ana Loves...
Jaclyn @ Living in a World of Book Quotes
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews
Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.