Friday, July 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (73) ~ A Very Happy Week

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
Ebooks
Thank you so much to Katie McGarry and Harlequin Teen for Chasing Impossible!! This is a bonus ebook that is currently only available to those that pre-ordered Nowhere But Here and filled out the form. 

For Review
I have high hopes for Finding Center and Violent Ends because they both look fantastic. I don't know much about Your Voice is All I Hear, but I was curious enough about it to get an e-arc. The Rearranged Life is a great sounding NA with an Indian heroine (which I don't see often). 

Thank you to Carina Press, Curiosity Quills Press, Sourcebooks Fire, Simon Pulse and Netgalley for these review copies!

From My #OTSPSecretSister
Thank you so much to Montana for this stack of books!! It made me really happy to get these because Sarah Dessen and Colleen Hoover are two of my favorite authors (even though I've only one novel and one novella from CoHo). I'm excited to read Never Never, Confess, and Saint Anything. :)
Posts
Top Ten Tuesday (29) ~ Best Books I've Read This Year
Review ~ Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler
Challenge Updates + July TBR
Here, Have Some Pretty Covers!
Make Me Read It Read-a-Thon Poll!
Book Bloggers and Books Tag

A list, some spreadsheets, pretty covers, a poll, and a fun tag (the first I've ever created!)--all things I love! This was a good week on Reading is My Treasure.

Reading
I finished World After, End of Days, After the Red Rain, Court of Fives, and Chasing River and DNFed Delicate Monsters. I currently reading Sanguine Mountain and All the Bright Places (I totally understand why I keep hearing about Finch).

Life
It's been HOT. I spent the majority of my week trying to beat the heat. Along with that, I did a lot of blogging, reading, and tweeting! 

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.