Friday, July 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (74) ~ The More Happy, Awesome Haul

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
PRINT

EBOOKS

From my #OTSPSecretSister: Six of Crows, scented page clips

I was really excited to find another package from Montana this week! It caught me by complete surprise. I'm super excited for Six of Crows and I absolutely love the scented page clips. Thank you, Montana! :)

Thank you to Sky Pony Press, Nori, Sourcebooks, Edelweiss, and Netgalley for the review copies!
Posts
SBPT ~ Ana's Thoughts on the Shadowhunter TV Show
#Bookingit ~ Book Through Phone Mini Challenge & Giveaway
Review ~ Chasing River by K.A. Tucker
DNF Review Roundup
Top Ten Tuesday (30) ~ So Much Hype!
ARC Habits Report (Part 1)
Discovering Books on Netgalley
ARC Habits Report (Part 2)
Flashback Friday (4) ~ Let's Drive!
ARC Habits Report (Part 3)

O__o That's a lot of posts.

Reading
I finished All the Bright Places (after crying a bunch, I might add) and Uprooted. I'm currently reading Heart of Betrayal and Sanguine Mountain. Next up is Six of Crows, Trust the Focus, The Night We Said Yes, Rebel Mechanics, and More Happy Than Not.

Life
I don't have much to report! It was a quiet week.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.