Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (75) ~ Happy Haul to Balance Stressful Week

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
PRINT

EBOOKS
Bought: The Elite, Inspire

For Review: This is Where it Ends (Thank you to Sourcebooks Fire and Netgalley!)


From my #OTSPSecretSister: Soundless, Daughter of Deep Silence, Tonight the Streets Are Oursand Under a Painted Sky (not pictured: some bird stationery and sweets) (Thank you, Montana!)

I'm so excited to read these books!
Posts
I'm Signing Up for ARC August!
SBPT ~ 5 Book Quotes Jaclyn Loves!
Let's See How Well I Remember Character Names
Top Ten Tuesday (31) ~ Books I Recently Acquired
Waiting on Wednesday (56) ~ Another Robin Talley B...
Shoutout to the Ones I Didn't Review (1)
Who Doesn't Love Pictures of Books?

Reading
I finished The Heart of BetrayalSix of CrowsRebel MechanicsTrust the Focus, and Sanguine Mountain. I'm a little over halfway through both The Scorpio Races and Focus on Me.

Next up are books for the Make Me Read it Readathon! The five books that received the most votes (in order): An Ember in the Ashes, Splintered, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, The Lost Hero, and The Sea of Tranquility. I'll try to get to all of them this week.

Life
It was . . . a rocky week. Very stressful. I was supposed to go to San Jose for the weekend (club officer training, not vacation), but made a really stupid mistake and managed to miss out on the trip. But ever since that mistake, I've felt my stress lifting. I feel much better now than I had in the beginning of the week.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.