Friday, July 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (76) ~ Yay for Small Hauls!

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.
(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.)
PRINT
Bought: Naked

For Review: What You Left Behind (Thank you to Sourcebooks Fire and Nori!)

Posts
Sunday Street Team ~ Review of Rebel Mechanics
SBPT ~ 5 Underrated Books That Kaitlin Recommends
A Month of Indies ~ Sanguine Mountain by Jennifer Foxcroft
Top Ten Tuesday (32) ~ Celebrating Diversity
Waiting on Wednesday (57) ~ Sex, Virginity, and Love
Burn, Rewrite, or Reread Tag!
Game On Cover Reveal!


Reading
I finished Focus on MeAn Ember in the AshesSplintered, and To All the Boys I've Loved Before (all great). I have 40% left in The Night We Said Yes and less than 100 pages to go in The Lost Hero and The Scorpio Races.


Twitter Giveaway
I LOVED EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING. And now I'm going to pass it on to someone else.
Life
So much reading!! I spent most of this week reading and playing with my new phone. I did some blogging, mainly with adding/revising things on the sidebar, menu, and pages.

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.