Sunday, August 23, 2015

SBPT ~ Characters Amber & Jessica Admire

I'm excited to be a part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Thank you to The Book Bratz for hosting this. It's a lot of fun. To learn more about this event, check out this post

What's going on here?
For the Sundays of July and August, I'll be featuring guest posts from bloggers from a group I was assigned to! Guest posts by me will also be posted on their blogs. Come back every Sunday to discover a new blogger or learn more about one you already know.☺

Today I'm featuring the hosts of SBPT: Amber and Jessica from The Book Bratz! I asked each of them to pick a character they admire and explain why. Here's what they came up with!

Jessica's Favorite Character:

My absolute favorite character of all time is Alaska Young from Looking for Alaska by John Green. She may not have always been on the straight and narrow, but that didn't make me admire her any less. Alaska had a way of viewing the world beyond the scope of the here and now - she was rebellious, daring, funny and thoughtful. Everything she said made you ponder life a little more. Those are the characters that I tend to love - and she's always the first one that comes to mind when I'm asked this question.

Amber's Favorite Character:

The character I admire isn't my favorite character believe it or not. Alex from Made You Up by Francesca Zappia, suffers from severe schizophrenia. I admire her for a strength to keep going, how she was able to hold her head high and fight through the daily struggles she has of wondering: is this real or not? Such an incredible character! 

I haven't read Made You Up, but I definitely agree with Jessica about Alaska. :)

Here's my full SBPT schedule, if you want to check it out. All of the links lead to the post where I featured them.

Ana @ Ana Loves...
Jaclyn @ Living in a World of Book Quotes
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews
Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.