Sunday, August 9, 2015

SBPT ~ Quick Lists with Stephanie!

I'm excited to be a part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Thank you to The Book Bratz for hosting this. It's a lot of fun. To learn more about this event, check out this post
What's going on here?
For the Sundays of July and August, I'll be featuring guest posts from bloggers from a group I was assigned to! Guest posts by me will also be posted on their blogs. Come back every Sunday to discover a new blogger or learn more about one you already know.☺

Today I'm featuring Stephanie from Ohana Reads! Her blog is adorable. Lilo is in the header! For her post, I gave her six categories to list things for. I asked for one answer for the first category, two answers for the second category, and so on.


1 story you'd see more retellings of:

Honestly? I'm always good for some more Egyptian Mythology, it has many stories in the mythology. Anyone will do! 

2 books you absolutely loved reading this year:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick (Honestly nothing has beaten ACOTAR tho.)

3 of your favourite Disney characters:

Stitch! Belle and Peter Pan:)

4 songs that make you happy:

Coming Down by Halsey, Which Witch by Florence and the Machine, The Apology Song by La Santa Cecilia, Trouble by Imagine Dragons 

5 yummy foods you like to eat:

Peaches, fresh peas, puffed wheat cake, Pinwheel Cookies, chicken wings

6 books you're dying to read:

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Diamonds are Forever by Michelle Madow
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Soundless by Richelle Mead
The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong
I hope you liked Stephanie's post! If you want, list your own answers to the categories below.☺ Here's my full SBPT schedule, if you want to check it out.

Ana @ Ana Loves...
Jaclyn @ Living in a World of Book Quotes
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews
Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.