Sunday, August 16, 2015

SBPT ~ Talking Genres with Jessica

I'm excited to be a part of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour! Thank you to The Book Bratz for hosting this. It's a lot of fun. To learn more about this event, check out this post

What's going on here?
For the Sundays of July and August, I'll be featuring guest posts from bloggers from a group I was assigned to! Guest posts by me will also be posted on their blogs. Come back every Sunday to discover a new blogger or learn more about one you already know.☺

Today I'm featuring Jessica from Crossroad Reviews. I asked her what her favorite genre(s) were and why she loves it/them. Here's her response!

OMG this is so hard. I really like everything. Its all about how the book is written vs. what genre its about. As an example I loved Anatomy of a Misfit but didn't like anything from Rainbow. I loved Anna Carey’s book Eve but hated Deadfall. So it all depends on how its written. However, I love reading books with blends. Like the series Burn for Burn. This one is contemporary about pay back. But half way through the first or second book the authors toss in a bit of paranormal and it works so well!

Thank you so much for having me on your site.

I hope you liked Jessica's post! I like what she said about blends. They can be fun to read. 

Here's my full SBPT schedule, if you want to check it out. Instead of their blogs, I linked the posts where I featured the first six bloggers. 

Ana @ Ana Loves...
Jaclyn @ Living in a World of Book Quotes
Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!
Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Preethi @ Time Turning Reads
Stephanie @ Ohana Reads
Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews
Amber & Jessica @ The Book Bratz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.