Friday, August 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (79) ~ Boys, Mechanics, and Feathers

This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.

PRINT


EBOOKS



For Review: Firsts, The Weight of Feathers (Thank you to St. Martin's Griffin and Netgalley!) I also got an Uppercase Box to review! Thank you to Lisa for sending me the package. I should have a review up this coming week.☺

NOT BOOKISH
I got a super cute package from my #OTSPSecretSister!! Thank you so much to whoever you are! I love the mismatched socks. The bookmark is really pretty and the fact that it's handmade makes it extra special. And I love the letter! I'm definitely going to enjoy the penpal aspect of this round of the project.☺
Posts

SBPT ~ Talking Genres with Jessica
Waiting on Wednesday (61) ~ A Different Kind of Lights, Camera, Action

Reading

I finished I Crawl Through It, Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal InvestigatorThe Wanderers, and Vengeance Road. I put aside Persuasion for now because my review copy pile is demanding my attention (I'll go back to it when I'm more caught up). I'm currently reading When We Collided and Your Voice is All I Hear, and listening to The Hunger Games.

Life
SLUMP. This is the third week that I barely even touched my laptop, much less this blog. I think I'm just stir crazy. I've been stuck at my house for weeks and I've barely had conversations with anyone besides my mom. Thankfully, I actually have plans for the weekend, so I should be out of the slump soon. *crosses fingers*

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.