Friday, August 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (80) ~ Practicing My Resistance


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share what books we have recently added to our physical or virtual shelves. I like to use the meme to also give a recap of the week's posts.

PRINT

EBOOKS
Bought: Bounce

Freebie: Wicked Luck

For Review: Blood and Salt (Thank you to Penguin Teen!)

Somehow, I've been able to resist the Harper titles that were added to Edelweiss this week! I want to download them closer to when I would actually read them, which won't be for another month or two. I added a bunch to a section of my ARC spreadsheet, though. 

Posts
SBPT ~ Characters Amber & Jessica Admire
Review ~ Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Waiting on Wednesday (62) ~ Fantasy Series Conclusion
Review ~ Finding Center by Katherine Locke
Reading
I finished Fangirl, Catching Jordan, and The Wrath & the Dawn! I also read some of Your Voice is All I Hear, but I haven't finished it yet. Next up is The Dead House and Violent Ends

Life
I'm getting over my slump! Twitter break + a binge watch of Veronica Mars then Orphan Black + great books = me feeling much more like myself. 

That's it for me this week! How about you? How has your week been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.