Sunday, August 30, 2015

Summer Blogger Promo Tour Wrap Up

The Summer Blogger Promo Tour is coming to an end! Thank you to Amber and Jessica from The Book Bratz for hosting.☺

So . . . a reflection. I kinda suck at blog events. I will join with enthusiasm, but that attitude usually fades quickly after the event actually starts. Readathons, blog hops, etc. Every time I join a new one, I do remember that I suck at them, but then I think "this is going to be the exception! It looks like so much fun!"

I would like to say the SBPT was the exception, but unfortunately it wasn't. I'm not entirely sure why, but I didn't participate as much as I wished. Maybe it's the weird mood I've been in for the last month or so. Maybe big, collaborative events aren't my thing. Whatever it was, it was me, not the event. (The event was great.) I just . . . didn't get into it as much as everyone else.

On to positivity! I liked meeting a few new bloggers and getting to know a few familiar faces more. I loved the opportunity to feature them because, even though it's a really cool thing, I don't do it very often. I also liked the challenge it made me face. I almost never write guest posts, and this made me write seven of them. 

Lastly, here is a review of who I featured and what they wrote about!


Ana shared her thoughts on the Shadowhunter TV show. 



Jaclyn, who obviously loves quotes, shared five quotes she loves and explained why she loves them.



The other Kaitlin wrote about five books she believes are underrated. (I don't know about you, but I need to start in on the recommendations.)



Giselle talked about her favorite book cover elements (and shared a GORGEOUS photo of amazing looking books).



Preethi (a fellow romance lover) talked about her favorite types of romance. She also included some books as examples.



I had Stephanie make some quick lists for her post!



Jessica discussed what she likes when it comes to genres.



And last, but not least, the event hosts each wrote about a book character they admire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello potential commenter! Thank you for visiting my blog! Comments always brighten my day. :) I'll try to reply as soon as I can.